Wednesday, Jerry picked the kids up and took them to Events at Sherlake and out to lunch. Then he took them back to his house while I finished pressing shirts. I was late leaving Michelle's, so he had to meet me with the kids so I could get them to gymnastics on time. Both of the girls did great in their class. Molly's little muscles seem to grow each week. There is a little girl in her class that's the same age that can do a back handspring on the trampoline, unassisted.
Thursday, I dropped the kids off with Melissa so I could deliver books all day. Of course it was damp outside :-).. The kids had fun playing all day and at one point Melissa found all of the girls in the bathtub with Maddie's clothes on!! I met them at McDonald's for a little mid-afternoon treat before heading home. We took all of our junk over to Erica's after Mike got home for a Garage Sale. We were there until 9:30 getting everything organized and priced.
It's finally Friday. The Garage Sale was put on hold because when the alarm went off at 7:00 it was pouring down rain. My poor kids are exhausted and I had no desire to wake them up to go over to Erica's if no one was going to show up to buy and of our junk!! Maggie and Molly have not had many mornings this summer to just sleep in!! I let them do it every Tuesday, but they usually hear Cameron and Meghan and wake up fairly early. Today is their day to sleep. Maggie had dark circles under her eyes yesterday and she cried over Molly singing to the IPOD. That was a good sign that she is exhausted. Tonight she is suppose to go spend the night with a friend, so it's best that she gets to sleep late.
No comments:
Post a Comment