Thursday, June 4, 2009

Summer Break: Day 10

This week has not felt like summer vacation to me at all!! I once again had to drop my kids off so I could go to a meeting that was basically a total waste of my time. I thought I was going to sell an ad and the person I was meeting came to me expecting to sell me on a second bartering company (when I don't even use the one I have very often).. He wanted me to sign up so he could advertise his business on trade.. Not what I was hoping for :-(

I picked the girls up from Erica's (thanks for saving the day) and we came home to figure out a new little device we got for our DS!! It works awesome... The girls have played Cooking Mama all night!! We met Erica for dinner at Mangia's... Then we picked up our laundry from the laundry fairies house (thanks Granny & Papaw).. Molly was determined to go to Erica's to play, so we went for one hour and then headed home.. Molly was suppose to take Wilma her invoice from Papaw and that turned into a 1 hour visit!! It is 10:30 and both girls are laying in bed playing their DS!! 

Papaw had his scope today and the doctor said he is bleeding from his right kidney.. He is going for a CT Scan at 10:30 tomorrow morning. I pray that it is something very simple.. 

No comments: