No, I'm not confused... I realize that it is not the weekend. I am actually updating in the middle of the week :-).. Yesterday was suppose to be field day for Maggie, so Cacki met me here at 8:00 to take Molly to school so we would be in one car to go to field day. Unfortunately, when Cacki and I arrived at 9:00 we didn't find the kids outside or in their classroom. Instead, we found them in the gym.. You have got to be kidding me. The prettiest day we have had in well over a week and the gym teacher declared the grass to be too tall and too wet. I was extremely disappointed by the gym teachers decision to host field day inside and I was not the only parent.. There were parents that had scheduled their day around it in order to be there for their child and when we arrived at 9:00, the only event left was tug-o-war, which Maggie's teacher was not a fan of and she didn't keep her feelings a secret. It was more than obvious when they asked the teachers to play tug-o-war with Finley and to let him win.. Maggie didn't seem upset by the whole ordeal and that is really all that matters. When I picked Molly up, I realized something wasn't right and she finally asked with a puzzled look, "where's Cacki?" I had forgotten that she was expecting Cacki to be with me when I picked her up, but since it ended so early she was able to go on to the gym. Molly and I grabbed some lunch and headed to Michelle's for a little while and then we went to Granny's for a bike ride....24 miles. Daddy and Maggie ate at Nixon's on their way home. That is their special little date place they like to go together. While Maggie was at Cacki's she got a special little treat- she went for a ride in the Boxster with the top down :-)


Michelle was so very kind and gave me her ETSY store so I would have a place to sell her shirts. If you need a personalized gift, check out http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5101123
No comments:
Post a Comment