Monday, May 18, 2009

Class Party & Children's Museum

Maggie had her class party this morning.. I cannot believe we are wrapping up 2nd Grade!! She had a blast playing with her friends and unfortunately I had to man a station, so I didn't get to hang out with her the whole time. I know she had fun and enjoyed every minute of it. The weather was extremely chilly and I couldn't believe that we started the event with ice cream at 9:00 when it was barely 50 degrees outide. The kids didn't seem to mind..



I skipped over my adventure to the Children's Museum with Molly last week. I rarely take her to do all of the fun things that Maggie got to do on a weekly basis as she was growing up, so I decided on Wednesday that I need to be better at doing more stuff with her. On our way to the museum there was a jeep sitting on the Nissan lot, so curiosity got the best of me and we stopped to see how much it was. Just so happened that they had a 4 door Jeep in their detail department, so the saleman eagerly went to get it for me so we could take it for a spin with the top down. Molly was so excited and she loved every minute of it. She wanted to buy it right then!! I asked her how much she thought it would cost and she said $20!! I told her if that was the case we would pay cash and take it home with us. Unfortunately, that was not the case and we are not the proud owner of a new jeep!! We made our way to the museum and Molly had so much fun. We were almost late picking Maggie up from school. We will be taking advantage of our membership there this summer. It is a great place to escape from the heat.

This weekend was packed with birthday parties. Friday night, Maggie spent the night with Emma from her class. They went to see the Hannah Montana movie. Mike picked her up on Saturday morning at 10:00 and then dropped her off with Granny at 12:45 so he could take Molly to Kendall's party at Build A Bear at 1:00. We had dinner that night with the Bogg's family which was a pleasant surprise and a much needed meal after my long day on the bike.... Then Sunday we had to be at Chase's party at Little Gym at 1:00... Three parties in one weekend - wow!!




No comments: