Saturday, March 14, 2009

A Quick Visit to C-ville!!




We are having a girls' weekend in Campbellsville and the only one missing is Maggie. As we were leaving this morning, she went into panic mode and didn't want to leave her Daddy.. She completely surprised me and chose to stay home and miss out on the opportunity to see Meredith, her new puppy and to meet Baby Ava.. I will admit that the ride was peaceful. Not to be mistaken with quiet because Molly's mouth never shut on the 3 1/2 hour drive. There wasn't the fighting and fussing since we only had one in the back seat. Our first stop was at Buffy's where we found her very uncomfortable with a new pain in her stomach.. My prayers are that the cancer has not spread. We had a good visit and Molly did a good job between entertaining and being calm so we could just visit. We left there around 4:00 to head to Jessica's. Molly and Meredith had a great time playing. They played dolls and we never heard a peep out of them. Their new puppy is adorable!! I was afraid Molly would be upset when it was time to leave, but she was so excited about seeing Baby Ava that she was very willing to leave.. We stopped by to check into our motel on the way to dinner. This is our first visit that we didn't stay at the Holiday Inn, so we will see if this place is worth the $50 savings.. It was finally time to go meet Baby Ava. Molly has argued all day over who was going to be the first to hold her. Molly did a great job loving on her and was willing to share her, which surprised me. It was great catching up with Brad, Lennie & Jon. I haven't seen Jon in years, and he hasn't changed. He is absolutely hilarious and we all got a good laugh when he revealed that he applied to be the last bachelor. I can safely say that I would be completely shocked if I turned on my tv to find him as the bachelor. We are now back at the motel and will be crawling into bed soon. We are all exhausted. 

No comments: