Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Dora the Explorer Live...





Dora was a hit!! Maggie has gone back and forth with I want to go, I don't want to go!! I think she would have enjoyed it, but she is starting to get worried someone may find out that she still enjoys little girl shows. I can totally remember enjoying Sesame Street when I was way too old to admit it!! She told me on Tuesday that she wanted to go and not to give her ticket away.. Then tonight at 6:00 when her gymnastics class was over, she dropped the bomb that she didn't want to go. She wanted to go to Nixon's and eat and then go home. She was very tired and her eyes told the whole story. Luckily, Felicia was very spontaneous and I picked her up at 6:30 and we made it to our seats just as the show was starting. Grace and Molly had a great time. I didn't have high expectations because I took Maggie to see Care Bears Live when she was little and it was terrible. This show was awesome. Dora, Boots and Swiper all flew through the air!! Molly even asked me at one point if you could really touch them. She couldn't believe they were real. She sang along and waver her star when she was suppose to.. The story was cute and I think both girls had a great time. I am glad Maggie didn't go because I think she would have felt a little out of place. I didn't see any kids her age there. It's 10:00 on a school night for Molly and she just fell asleep!! Poor thing only goes to school two days per week and I kept her up late both nights - bad mommy!!

No comments: