The girls were asleep before they made the announcement that Knox County was closed for today, so when Maggie woke up and it was daylight, she asked if school was cancelled. When I said yes, she sprung out of bed and ran to the window to see the snow. She was so excited. They bundles up and enjoyed the snow for a few minutes, but once their fingers were cold, they were over it!! Molly was so excited and kept saying that it was her first snow in her life. Unfortunately the snow is all gone.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey, Melony. You guys have got more snow this year than we have in Missouri! My girls are DYING for some snow!! I think it might snow here next week - while we're in Florida at Disney World! They'll be bummed if they miss it - but I think they'll get over it since we'll be having a blast in warmer weather! Take care! Marcie
2 comments:
Hey, Melony.
You guys have got more snow this year than we have in Missouri! My girls are DYING for some snow!! I think it might snow here next week - while we're in Florida at Disney World! They'll be bummed if they miss it - but I think they'll get over it since we'll be having a blast in warmer weather! Take care!
Marcie
WOW! Snow in Knoxville. The girls would be sad if they knew they had missed it. We miss you guys.
Post a Comment