Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween 2008

The kids had a great Halloween!! We enjoyed some lasagna & cupcakes for dinner before the kids went on their mission to collect as much candy as possible. Their bags get so heavy that we have to bring along some plastic bags to help with the load!! Molly was determined that she was going to spend the night with Granny & Papaw, but Maggie wasn't so sure. She didn't want t leave Cameron, but she also wanted to be with me when we woke up so she could wish me a Happy Birthday!! We compromised and I left Molly at Granny's and I brought Cameron home with me. That made Maggie's night. They enjoyed watching Haunted Mansion before they went to bed. No better way to finish off Halloween!!


She has her Daddy wrapped around her little finger!
Maggie rocked in her costume!

This is our birthday cake...Do you think Granny was referring that Shelli & I are witches!!

No comments: