The girls both got the chance to call Cacki and wish her a Happy Birthday, but unfortunately due to gymnastics we didn't get to see her in person. Apparently Molly called her first thing this morning while I was taking Maggie to school, but she pulled a fast one on me later in the day and asked if she could call and wish her a Happy Birthday again. How could I say no, so I told her the numbers to dial and as soon as Cacki answered Molly said, "Can I come to your house today?". She is such a little stinker!!Monday morning, as soon as Molly's little eyes opened the first thing out of her mouth was, "Can I go to Cacki's today?" She had not forgotten that she was suppose to get a spacial day with Cacki this week and she was cashing it in early. I managed to get her to wait until 8:30 before she called begging to come over. I dropped her off around 10:00 and she gave me strict instructions that I could only stay for one minute and then I needed to leave. She had a great time having special one on one time. I hear she was an angel, but after the week we have had so far, I am not sure that is possible. I enjoyed getting my Ipod working with my laptop and going to the grocery all by myself.



When I picked Maggie up from school, I told her that we could do whatever she wanted to do for the afternoon since it was just the two of us. I needed to run a movie by Papaw's and then I was all hers.. She decided that she wanted to stay at Papaw's and help him work and watch Kung Fu Panda. Then at 4:30 she decides she wants to go to the children's museum. I explained to her that they close at 5:00. Can we go to Sydney's? No...We haven't been invited and it is dinner time... By this point she was furious that she had goofed around and missed out on the opportunity of doing something without Molly! Life lesson learned..
Tuesday I went back for a second part of the DIY survey that I did a few months ago. They asked me a bunch of questions about their new website and paid me $150 for an hour of my time. If I could do something like that every day, life would be great!! The girls spent the evening with Mike while I enjoyed some Mommy alone time with friends..
I read a book called The Shack and it was amazing.. It makes you really think about life and how God fills about us even when we sin and disappoint him. At one point in the book, God asks the man to choose between his children. As a parent that is not possible. I love Maggie & Molly with all of my heart. Even when they make bad choices, it doesn't make me love them any less. Molly's behavior had really improved a few weeks ago, but I am back in the midst of pure chaos again with her. I do not know what to do with her and the behavior issues are starting to effect Maggie. Molly missed out on story time tonight because she hit Maggie for no reason. She has also started biting and pinching her. She is extremely mean to her. In return, I have noticed that Maggie is starting to pick at her a little more and I am sure it is just her way of dealing with the frustration of having a little sister like Molly. I am at a loss for what to do at times. It is major control issues and there is no way to win.. After sending her to her room while I finished reading our Bible story with Maggie, Molly stood in the door and screamed at the top of her lungs to interfere. After putting my foot down about her not going to sleep in my room, she managed to work her way into my room, turned off all of the lights (because she knew I was trying to read my JA materials for tomorrow morning) and then fell asleep on my floor. She has been saying she is "too scared" about everything lately. I just do not know what is going on..
Off to finish preparing for Junior Achievement. At this rate, I will be in bed (oh wait, I already am) and asleep by 9:00!! I love nights like this..
No comments:
Post a Comment