Thursday was our normal school/gymnastics schedule. Molly went with us to gymnastics because I didn't realize Papaw had gotten home from his motorcycle ride in time to take her over there. Maggie is improving so quickly with her gymnastics skills. She would practice 24/7 if we would let her. She doesn't realize that her body needs to rest. After her class, she rode home with Mike and they stopped by to visit with Anna Rose. I took Molly and went by to visit with Papaw since Granny has been out of town all week. Plus Uncle Bobby was coming in town and I feel like I should get a visit in with him when he makes the trip down. This was the first time I think he has ever been down without Randall, so it was a peaceful visit. Luckily we came home around 9:00 because Maggie still wasn't in bed.. I played the evil parent roll and hurried everyone into bed. Molly didn't put up a stink because she was exhausted. She woke up at 6:30 with Maggie.
Friday, Molly and I took Maggie to school and we had car door duty. It was a chilly morning!! Maggie got to wear another new outfit because it was school picture day.. She looked so cute - I can't wait t see the pictures!! I forgot to send a note that Maggie was going to be a car rider and as soon as Molly and I got to Dunkin Donuts, I got a call from the school. The secretary asked me if Maggie was suppose to be a car rider because she was upset.. Apparently Mrs. Etchison told Maggie that she had to have a note, so she could either go to the office or ride the bus without Mom!! Maggie broke down and cried in the office because I think she felt like she was in trouble. Cacki picked Molly up at 9:30 and all Molly wanted to do was get a sleeping mask like Maggie and go to Cacki's house to play in the tent. I got my teeth cleaned at 10:00, got my hair cut and enjoyed a few hours at home trying to play catch up on some work. I picked Maggie up from school and then we headed to Cacki's so she could give her hugs and kisses before she went on her trip. Maggie had to be at a pool party at 6:00 and Molly didn't understand why she wasn't invited. The water was ice cold and I knew she wouldn't enjoy it, so we took her out to dinner at Olive Garden. She wasn't feeling great, but she had a good time. We picked Maggie up at 8:00 and rushed home, threw on our jammies and we were all in bed by 9:00.
Maggie's behavior was so bad on the way to the party that I grounded her from watching tv all day on Saturday (first time). She completely obeyed the punishment and actually called Mike on it when he told her to watch some football play. We all went to Cacki's for one last visit because Mike had not gotten to say goodbye. Melissa came over around lunch time and we tie-dyed orange/white t-shirts for the kids. It was a fun project for Melissa and I!! The shirts turned out adorable. After they left, Molly was so tired that all she could do was scream and cry about everything. Maggie mastered doing a kick over using the couch as some leverage. Her strength amazes me.. Molly crawled onto the couch and fell asleep at 5:30. Maggie and I snuck out and went to family night at Chik-Fil-A in Oak Ridge. They were having a pajama party and she was sure that Melissa was trying to trick her. Luckily, everyone was wearing their pajamas!! She had a great time and Molly didn't miss us one bit. She was still sound asleep when we got home. She woke up long enough to eat the nuggets we brought her, take some medicine and watch an episode of Max and Ruby. She went back to sleep at 10:00!!
This morning, we went to church at Providence again. Maggie was shocked when she realized that Maddie wasn't coming to church, but she still went into her class and had a great time. She even won a stuffed doll for earning 10 stickers. Molly went right into her classroom without and complaint. Her class was in the train area, so she thought that was really cool.. Both of the girls love it, but unfortunately, Daddy doesn't!! Next week we will try another church.. We got home around 1:00, ate lunch and then headed over to Granny & Papaw's to visit with them. As we were getting ready to leave, Mike called and said there was a problem with the refrigerator at Maloney Road. Papaw ended up going over with him and they figured out the problem - something to do with a plug that was shorting the circuit out.
It is safe to say that Maggie and Molly both are now capable of getting in their bed and going to sleep on their own. As long as they get a story, they seem to be okay with it. They know that on the weekends they get to sleep with Mommy or Daddy!!
It is safe to say that Maggie and Molly both are now capable of getting in their bed and going to sleep on their own. As long as they get a story, they seem to be okay with it. They know that on the weekends they get to sleep with Mommy or Daddy!!
At 5:00 AM, Molly hollered, "Mommy" in a wide awake voice. I went into her room and she was trying to find something beside her bed. I thought she wanted to be able to see her night light better, but that wasn't it. She finally said, Miley is behind my bed. I tried to explain to her that I had put her in her crate last night, but apparently her dream about Miley was so vivid that she was sure Miley was in her room!! While we were playing in bed this morning, I told her I wonder where Grandbob & Cacki are by this point and she said "I just hope she is safe because I really miss her!".
No comments:
Post a Comment