After dinner, I loaded the bikes in the van and we went on a 4 mile bike ride with the girls on Turkey Creek Road. The girls had fun and Daddy and I got a little exercise in. When we got home, Daddy smelled something in Molly's room (thank heavens for his keen sense of smell). Molly's new Hello Kitty alarm clock had shorted out and it was extremely hot. My guess would be it would have eventually caused a fire had he not caught it.
Molly finally did it, she got in her bed last night and went to sleep by herself and I only had to go in twice.. While I was working on the computer, I heard a thump and didn't think anything of it until it I got up to go to bed. I found Molly laying in a pile of books sound asleep. She had fallen out of bed and it didn't even wake her up. She managed to stay in her bed all night until she fell out of bed again this morning at 8:00. When I walked in, she said "I fell out of my bed". Little did she know it was the second time.
No comments:
Post a Comment