We spent the morning washing clothes, cleaning out Maggie's closet and other household chores. In between, we would take time to play.. My most favorite game of the day was hide-n-go seek!! Something was unfair about the game...Miley gave away all of my hiding spots. She didn't follow Molly, but she did me.. When Molly hides, you don't really need a hint because she will say, "I'm hiding under the table" and so I would say "oh, you must be in the kitchen," trying to prolong her turn.. She would quickly respond with "no, I'm in the dining room". On my third time to hide, she instructed me to hide in Maggie's closet since we had everything pulled out. I crawled under the covers of Maggie's bed and when she came in the room, she said, "huh, she didn't hide where I told her to".. I held my breath as long as I could and then I bursted out laughing.. I gave my hiding spot away!! Her innocence is so precious..
We picked Maggie up at school and headed to the McCay's house so the kids could play together while Melissa went to her parent/teacher conference. We are so blessed that all five kids really play well together. We ended up going to Pimentos for dinner and then we came home and got the girls in bed..
Tonight is an exciting night for Mike....It's the premier of the new 2 1/2 men!! It is our favorite show, I am ashamed to admit.. Mike is getting excited about his trip. He will enjoy his much needed trip away..
No comments:
Post a Comment