Friday, September 5, 2008

Thursday....

Thursday was a school day for Molly and she was so excited. She walks (or I carry her) into school so proudly. She went right in her class and I introduced her to a little girl that she has played with before. She gave me a quick kiss goodbye and was perfectly okay with me leaving. She loves being picked up in car line. When I arrived back to get her, she was sitting on the wall and started waving so big when she spotted me. It's hard to believe how fast she is growing up. While Molly was at school, I got in a two mile walk with Miley, Erica and Lola. It felt good to get out and exercise. 

I took Molly to the mall after school to see if we could find some tennis shoes. She is quickly outgrowing the ones that she has. We stopped by Target while we were there and I found lots of great buys on pool stuff. I stocked up for next year only to discover that I did not have my ATM card, credit card or a check book with me. I didn't have a penny to my name. I had to have them suspend the order and Mike picked it up for me on the way home. 

When the bus dropped Maggie off, she came off of the bus crying!! I jumped out of the car and was in attack mode. I immediately thought the bus driver had hurt her feelings. Little did I know that she had stood up before the bus stopped and she fell when he put on the brakes. She was foul the rest of the afternoon. Gymnastics brought her out of he funk. She loves everything about her gymnastics class. Afterwards, the girls got in the pool with Mike while I cooked dinner. It was a short evening!! I got the girls to sleep and then I headed to Erica's house at 9:00 to start painting Sydney's room. Luckily Melissa showed up unannounced or we would have not been able to complete the project. It was 2:00 when I got home!! I was exhausted this morning to say the least!!

No comments: