Maggie and Molly were excited all day to see Baby Ellie... That is all Molly talked about what "when is she coming?".. I kept explaining that it would be after Daddy got home from work. We spent the morning cleaning up the house and running errands. That is after Molly let me lay in bed until 9:00 trying to catch up on sleep, but that's not really possible when you have a three year old watching Max and Ruby turned up so loud that the whole neighborhood can hear it!! We got home moments before Cacki arrived. She came to watch Molly and pick up Maggie and Anabella so I could go to my doctors appointment. When I got home, the girls were all by the pool playing with chalk. They had so much fun swimming together and being silly little girls. Alice and Dustin got here around 7:30 and the girls were so excited to see her. After Alice fed her, I held her for a few minutes and when it was time for Maggie to finally get her chance to hold a tiny baby, Ellie started screaming. She was so upset that she had real tears. I don;t know if she had a tummy ache or if she was on overload from three wild and crazy girls buzzing around her. She finally calmed down for her Mommy and went to sleep, so the girls didn't get a chance to hold her. As they were leaving, Molly asked them "what was wrong with her". She doesn't understand that babies cry!!
Most of my funny stories are about Molly, but this one is on Maggie!! We were headed to gymnastics and Maggie told me that she wanted a baby brother!! We laughed and joked about what we would name him. Maggie agreed that it should be Max if it was a boy and Molly of course had her own opinion "Jake". She doesn't understand that Jake doesn't start with an "M". The conversation continued on the way home and I asked Maggie if she really wanted me to get fat and pregnant again and she said "no, then you would have to be away from me when you have him. I just want you to go to warmmyheart.com and adopt me a baby brother!". Where did that come from? I came home and checked the website and it was not an adoption agency, so she made it up on her own. I was sure she had seen a commercial or something. She completely cracked me up. Then last night she said she wanted three more brothers and sisters (this coming from the child that doesn't love having a little sister). I explained to her that she would no longer get very many new clothes, shoes or toys and she quickly changed her tune and said she only wanted one baby!!
We are hoping for pretty weather today so the girls can get in the pool before Anabella goes home. I am so glad they got to have some fun time together.
No comments:
Post a Comment