Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A Fun Afternoon With Friends

Molly had a great time at gymnastics this morning!! She finally got her chance to shine on the bars. They are, by far, her favorite!! She is so strong and her height plays a great role in being able to do everything. I cannot believe that in the few classes that she has been to that she can now walk the full length of the balance beam without any assistance.. The teacher asked us to clap for them today and Maggie was full of pride when she jumped off of the beam. She is a natural gymnast. 

I spent most of the afternoon listing clothes on Ebay. For some reason it was a really slow process!! We picked Maggie up from the school bus and came home to get our bathing suits on. The McCay's and the Pack's came to hang out with us this afternoon. The kids had a great time swimming!! I miss summer already :-( We are so lucky that our kids play so well together.. 

We had quick baths, quick dinner and a little play time before the clock struck bedtime!! Maggie is doing great in school and I am so proud of her. Most of her papers come home with 97-100 on them with the occasional lower grade. She gives her best and that is all that matters. I can tell that she is getting older because her body is requiring less sleep. She can easily go to bed at 8:30 and get up at 6:30 with little whining. How did I get so lucky to have such a sweet girl!!

Off to bed we will all go soon. Tomorrow is a school day for Molly!!

No comments: