Sunday, September 14, 2008
THE SLEEPWALKER
THE SLEEPWALKER STRIKES AGAIN....Thursday evening around 9:30, I got up from the couch to put the computer on the table and there stood Maggie in the doorway... She startled me and when I laughed, Maggie growled at me. I explained to her that she had only been asleep for an hour and a half and that I hadn't even been to bed yet. I told her that she needed to go back to her bed and she stumbled into Mike's bathroom. I started asking her if she was okay or if she felt sick and she wouldn't answer me.. She walked straight to the potty and sat down with her pajama bottoms pulled up. I kept saying over and over, Maggie pull your pants down. She just starred straight through me. I stood her up, pulled down her pants and put her back on the potty. She sat there for a minute, never peed, and finally got up. She walked over to the sink and looked inside of an empty cup. I put some water in it and she drank it all. Then she kept tipping the glass back trying to get more. It took five times before she realized it was empty. She filled the cup back up herself and then started drinking it in a gulping fashion. I got tickled by her actions, and she started screaming at me. I told her it was time to get back in her bed, but she went straight for my room. It took me telling her twice that she needed to get in her bed before she finally came to her room. Once she got in bed, she was thrashing and screaming. The she started screaming and saying, "I hate it".. She finally pushed me away with her feet, so I left her room and I never heard another peep out of her. I asked her the next morning if she had any memory if it and she said no. She got a good laugh out of my story about her!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment