Molly decided she was going to sleep in this morning, but I had a different schedule for her. I had to wake her up at 7:45 in order to get her fed and dressed. She doesn't like to move too fast in the mornings!! I let her pick out her clothes and she chose shorts and her purple Salty Dog t-shirt. She let me put her hair in a ponytail (which some days can be a real fight). We got to school right at 8:30 and she was excited, but nervous in her own unique way. I gave her a hug and kiss in the hall in case she was clinging to my leg as I left. She walked right in, got her name tag and went straight to a puzzle. She didn't mind me leaving at all!! She was excited about the idea of being picked up in car line..

I rushed home to do a survey for DIY that lasted an hour and twenty minutes and paid $200 - SWEET!! After they left, I had an hour to kill before I had to pick up Molly. I got to her school three minutes late thinking it would be o big deal because there would be a line of mom's picking up- wrong!! There was a car in front of me a and few other mom's that must have thought the same thing, but there wasn't a long line like I was expecting..
Molly was in the best mood when she got in the car. She told me that they played bean bag and she learned her Bible verse for the day. Then she said to me "can you believe I don't have homework? I must be too young!!". She LOVED it and that makes me a very happy Mom!! She came home and instantly gathered her baby dolls and started playing "mommy" with them. She is so sweet with her pile of dolls. Maggie never played with dolls like Molly does.
We met Erica, Melissa and Ridge for lunch at Jason's Deli. It was yummy and we enjoyed having the "old Erica" back!! Now we are waiting patiently for Maggie to get off of the bus!! From the other room, I hear Molly saying "Caroline, now you are going to be our leader today, okay?" "You are in big trouble, this is our time-out place"!! Boy those babies have a lot to learn!!
No comments:
Post a Comment