Friday, August 22, 2008

Is the Newness Gone Forever?

The newness didn't last long. I woke Maggie up ten minutes early this morning to ensure we didn't miss the bus. To my surprise, she decided that she didn't want to ride the bus to school or on the way home. We took our time getting ready and still go to school so early that we had to wait until we were allowed to drop off.. The early bird gets the worm :-)..

Molly and I went to several yard sales today with Erica in search of a dresser for Molly's room. Her drawers are impossible to open and I have this terrible fear she is doing to pull that chest over on herself one day trying to be independent. We had no luck, but enjoyed checking out everyone's junk... We had a Keva Juice while we were out and then we came home and crawled into bed for a much needed nap. Molly went to bed at almost 11:00 and then got up at 7:00 - she was pooped.. This was one afternoon that I wish Maggie had been riding the bus because I had to wake Molly up in order to go get Maggie.. 

Yesterday was a very peaceful day, thanks to Cacki. She picked Molly up around 10:30 and they spent the day together. I got some things done around the house without the cry for mommy a hundred times. I also had my first Mac class to learn how to edit and create my own videos. It was an awesome class and I cannot wait to get started.. I got back home just in time to get Maggie ready for gymnastics and then back out the door we went. Cacki got to go and see Maggie in action. She has so much determination and wants nothing more then to be able to do a back bend by herself from a standing position. Daddy met us at gymnastics and then he took the girls home and I went out for MNO!! We had dinner a Sullivan's and then walked around Lakeshore. The weather was perfect!!

No comments: