Saturday, August 23, 2008
A Fun Lazy Saturday
Lazy is the best word to describe today. I didn't get out of bed until 10:00 and I had such a hard time getting into gear. I guess I slept too late.. Granny & Papaw brought the kids over at 11:15 and Maggie and Cameron went with Papaw to the movies while the little ones stayed here and we hung out around the pool. It was a beautiful day. I found a dresser and chest on CraigsList for $75, but after driving all the way to Seymour, I discovered pictures and someone's opinion can be deceiving. It was in horrible condition. We came home empty handed, but Molly didn't seem to mind. She is patiently waiting for Mommy to find her a chest or dresser that she can manage on her own. I guess for now she is enjoying the excuse of "I can't do it".. The Andes family joined us around 5:00 and we enjoyed pizza, beer and watching the kids play in the pool. We have two exhausted children that will soon be, if not already, asleep.. We will be going to church in the morning so I can finish my nursery duty!! Who knows what fun things tomorrow will hold..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment