Molly was grumpy on the way to church over the dress she had to wear (she wanted to wear a long sleeve dress that is too small) and on the way home because all of the donuts were gone!! Her morning didn't get off to a good start. She did sleep in her bed all night long and went straight downstairs to find Daddy when she woke up. There is hope that she will eventually get in the hang of sleeping in her bed all night long. There is also hope that she could possibly turn out to be a Daddy's girl after all. Yesterday she was Daddy's girl all day long. She wanted to swim with him, jump on the trampoline with him....she was daddy's all day long!! She even told him she would come and get in bed with him if she woke up. That is something she has never done!!
Maggie spent her afternoon doing homework, studying for a test and playing... I finally gave her the privilege of sitting on my bed and playing Webkinz on the laptop!! She enjoyed playing while Mommy got out the old tooth brush and some bleach and scrubbed the grout in my bathroom. Have I ever mentioned how much I hate to clean?
Mike snuck off right before bedtime to go see a movie (or two). He called when it was over and asked if it was okay to go see another one. I could never sit through two movies in a row!! He is getting his fix all in one night. While he was gone, I sat at the computer, in the freezing basement, and organized pictures that dated back to 2006. There was something like 4800 pictures.. Now I still have to organize the ones that are stored away on cds.. Fun, fun!!
Tomorrow, Molly will get to spend the day having fun with Cacki while Mommy starts delivering directories..
1 comment:
Thank you for your sweet comment! I feel the same about you. I agree we do need to get together...wanna try for lunch sometime?
Post a Comment