Monday, July 7, 2008

Pet Sitting Is A Hit!!


We will probably not see much of Maggie this week. She would much rather spend every minute she can sitting over at Wilma's house all by herself with Max & Peyton. We brought them over for about two hours so they could play around the pool, but that meant Miley had to spend some time in her crate because she doesn't get along so well with Peyton. Maybe they will wam up to each other by the end of the week. After spending most of the day outside by the pool, Maggie is now protesting swim practice. As much as she loves to swim, I am not sure she was ready for such hard core practice. She would die if I made her go to the 8:30 - 10:00 practice every day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I looked up your post back when Miley arrived, and she WAS tiny! What a cutie....

Thanks for today...I posted about it.

Hugs!