This morning, the girls and I were excited to spend our first morning with Peyton & Max. As we walked through the garage, I saw it out of the corner of my eye....a snake!! It was crawling under the cooler that sits on Mike's side of the garage. The girls, as if not hyper enough, were going crazy. We took the dogs outside and kept calling my parents house over and over to see if Animal Control (a.k.a. my dad) could come to the rescue. He came quickly and the girls were mixed with excitement and fear. He finally convinced them to touch it. It's funny that I use to own a snake and I was too afraid to get one out of my garage.

We will spend the rest of the day hanging out by the pool and Maggie will anxiously be awaiting her next visit with Peyton and Max. I can see a pet sitting job in her future!!
No comments:
Post a Comment