Yesterday was a pajama day for Maggie. She had a rough night with her tummy and kept complaining of pains. I thought she would be fine by morning, but she was still hurting when she woke up at 9:30. Cacki came over to babysit so I could finish delivering directories and I got several phone calls while I was out. I guess it made Maggie feel a little better just knowing that I knew she was uncomfortable. When I got home around 2:00, we all crawled into bed and took a two hour nap. We would have slept longer, but Molly kicked Maggie in the tummy while she was sleeping, so Maggie kicked her back and woke her up. That was the end of our good sleep!! Maggie said she felt better, but her actions proved differently. It took every ounce of energy to go to her room and get dressed. We had to go to my parents to let my Dad change my brakes because I officially had no brake pad left on the driver's side. She laid on the couch the whole time we were there until the urge to go to the bathroom finally hit. She didn't feel better immediately, but her personality started coming back. By the time we got home, she seemed to be 100%. She went swimming with Molly and after a warm bath, we all curled up on the couch to watch Camp Rock. I wish I had a picture to prove it, but Maggie, Molly, Miley and I all fit on the couch together. I won't say we were comfortable, but these days no one wants to be left out of snuggle time and I won't complain about that. I have even slept in the middle of my bed the last two nights. It is 9:36 and Maggie is still sleeping, so it is too early to know if she is 100% or not. Whatever was in her sure wiped her out!!
On a side note, my friend Alice that I bought the Kids' Directory from had her first baby last night around 9:30. Ellie weighed in at a whopping 8 lbs. 12 oz. She is proof that a tiny person can give birth to a really big baby!! We are going to go see her around noon if Maggie is indeed all better.
UPDATE - Maggie woke up minutes after I pressed publish. She feels all better and is raring to go again. She was excited to go see Baby Ellie!! Unfortunately, we just found out that you have to be over 8 to go back into the rooms, so we will have to wait until next week to make an official playdate with her!! Maggie is okay though because Natalie Broyles will be coming over to swim at 1:00!!
No comments:
Post a Comment