The girls have never been so thankful to be home!! They have had no desire to leave and they have played together like never before. All day Sunday, the girls used their imagination and flew to Africa, drew pictures and had an ice skating competition in the foyer.. We tried to take them to the movies, but they didn't want to go (until it was too late). Mike and I did a little yard work until the girls convinced Daddy to swim with them. I fixed dinner and then headed out to the movies with Melissa.
Maggie slept until 9:30 this morning and probably would have slept longer if I could have gotten in the shower without Molly barging into the bathroom. Cacki came over at 10:30 to babysit so I could go and pick up my directories and start delivering. I worked until about 3:30 and the girls were in the pool when I got home. Today would have been the perfect day to go to Dollywood for Kids' Fest. The weather was awesome!! Maggie complained during dinner that her stomach hurt and that she was tired, but I thought it was to get out of eating. Maggie, Molly and I piled on the couch to watch a little bit of Camp Rock together before she needed to leave for swim practice and when it was time to get up, we discovered that Molly had fallen asleep. I tried to wake her, but I had no luck. I put her to bed at 6:45, so we will see how the night goes. Maggie got to practice and and wouldn't get in the water because Maddie wasn't there and she was too tired. I put her to bed as soon as she got home in hopes that whatever is bothering her will soon pass. Her tummy was making weird noises, so I hope she's not getting sick.
Molly ran to the bathroom last night right after dinner and she asked her Daddy to wipe her. He told her that she just ate, how could she need to go so soon. She told him "I just eat the food and God makes the poop come out".
No comments:
Post a Comment