Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy 9th Anniversary

I didn't forget it was our Anniversary, I just never got a chance to blog about it while we were gone. Thursday, June 26th, Mike and I celebrated our 9th Anniversary 431 miles apart!! There's only two weeks in June that I can be gone, so last year we missed Father's Day and I didn't want to do that to Mike two years in a row, so this year it was our Anniversary. I was able to talk to Mike several times on Thursday. I joked that he was going out with another man for our anniversary (at least it wasn't another woman).. Maggie was very curious about what an anniversary was, so I was able to exaplin to her as we walked through the castle at Huntington Beach that at that very moment 9 years ago, Mommy was wearing her wedding dress and marrying her Daddy!! I can't believe it has been 9 years already!! Mike and I have been extremely blessed with two healthy, beautiful girls during that time!! It's amazing how very different our lives are now then they were then. I wouldn't change it for the world.. I Love You, Mike.

No comments: