Sunday, May 18, 2008
Mommy, you stink!!
This morning, Mike let me sleep in to try to catch up on my lack of sleep lately. I woke up to Molly screaming at the top of her lungs and she ran and jumped in bed with me for comforting. It was her fault that she was upset, but she figured I was asleep and didn't know any better. After snuggling for a few minutes, she said "Mommy, you stink, you need to takea bath". I told her that it was just my breath and she said "then you need to get in the tub and put soap in your mouth".. Simple solution from a simple girl!! We have hung out around the house all day and now Mike and I are getting ready to go on a date to see Narnia - part 2!! I must admit that the girls were getting a little stir crazy, so I am glad that it worked out for them to hang out with my parents for a little while!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment