Thursday, May 8, 2008

I'm Feeling Better...

Today has been a little better for me. I asked Molly to help me pray this morning on the way to Bible Study that God would replace my fear with Faith!! I can only fail if I let Satan win. My rates are the lowest in town and I offer GREAT customer service (not to toot my own horn).. I love my job, how many people can say that? I will make this work and if God has different plans for me, I have Faith that he will make them known to me loud and clear (he knows I am deaf).. I have very high dreams of being able to always be my own boss so that I will NEVER miss out on my children's life and so I can be the one that takes care of my children's grandparents when they need me!! I have been very blessed to watch my Dad and Cathy both selflessly care for their parents and I want to have that same opportunity (no time soon, please)!! Life is way to short to be stuck in a job that you do not love and that takes away from opportunities to "live life" the way you enjoy it!! I pray that God will continue to open doors for me and that he will show me the path that he has intended for me. I realize that it me not be a path that I want, but he knows what is best for me in the end!! Please continue to pray because this will be a difficult journey for me over the next several months or possibly the rest of my life (as long as I own the Kids' Directory). I do have a couple of other very small businesses in mind that would bring in a little extra money which is exactly what Mike and I need. They would definitley not replace my income now, but they could help suppliment and I would have free advertising in the Kids' Directory :-)!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, friend! Just want to say that I'm happy you're feeling better. The vibe coming through on this post is that you're mind, and more importantly Heart, is open to what Spirit guides you to. AND, what you have going for you is that you are a Soul whose light and love come through in your interactions with people. I know this because you always make me feel special. :)