I do not know why I don't think to take more pictures of the girls while they are sleeping, but they are so beautiful when they are fast asleep. I messed around in their room on Sunday night snapping picture after picture of them sleeping.. Molly loved seeing pictures of herself asleep the next morning.
Monday was my day to volunteer in Maggie's classroom. I love being there to see what is going on and Maggie loves having me there, so I will cherish that for now. I know that one day she will not want me at the school any more. I put their journals together for their trip to the zoo. The kids will all be responsible for keeping up with their journals and a pencil because they will have to write a sentence at each exhibit. Ms. Shedden swears it was their idea!!
After school, we picked up the directories and the pool chemicals because they were two doors apart. Then we went for a short visit with Cacki. She is doing so much better then she was a week ago. She can go outside now without the assistance of anyone or anything.. The girls enjoyed writing all over the concrete and kicking the ball around. We had to rush off for Maggie's makeup soccer game at 5:30. We dropped off the 1100 pounds I was hauling in the van and then loaded Granny, Papaw and Sydney in the van and headed off for soccer. We were a couple minutes late, but she still got to start the game. Maggie wasn't into the game at all. She was busy twirling her gum (my mistake) and doing cart wheels in front of the goal. I am excited to get her involved with something like tennis. She would still get to run, hit a ball and score, but there wouldn't be any contact. She should LOVE it!! Bubba and Shelli met us at the game, so Maggie had one big cheering section. After the game, we went over to Wendy's for dinner. We tried to get all of her homework done before bed, but she just had to stop with three sentences left to write. We will finish up tonight and then all we will have left to do is her project!!
No comments:
Post a Comment