Yesterday we had to gather all of our stuff that we wanted to mail back with Flat Stanley.. We sent pictures, brochures, postcards, UT mints and a Kids' Directory so they could see all of the cool kid stuff we have here. The girls really enjoyed having Flat Stanley here for a month. I am glad that it inspired Maggie to read the book. I loved hearing her giggle as she read about his adventures.
Yesterday was also my print deadline, so after completing two extremely late ads, we managed to get everything sent off at 7:00. That is actually a record for us. We are usually working on it at 11:00 at night.. I was thankful to get finished so early.
Monday, I enjoyed having some quiet time around the house while both girls were at school. It was too bitter, cold outside to really want to do anything. I worked a little and watched part of a movie before I realized I had some errands to run. I had to pick Molly up early so we could go pick our taxes up from Diane at 2:15. It looked like rain all day, but it held off so that Maggie's soccer team could play their make-up game. They lost their first game 2-3. They were good sports about it. It was a last second goal that cost them the game. Sydney rode with us to soccer, so Maggie enjoyed having her company on the trip..
I am meeting Alice for lunch today. I haven't sen her since she got pregnant.. I can't wait to see her tummy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment