
Kids are so funny.. One minute they want one thing and the next it is something totally different. For weeks now, Maggie has told me over and over that she wants to grow her hair out really long like her friend Maggie M.. Then this morning, I asked her if she wanted to get her hair trimmed because she is having spring pictures at school on Friday. She was so excited about getting a hair cut. She reminded me at lunch, and then asked again as soon as I picked her up. We went to Great Clips and the girl cut it to the perfect length for me, but Maggie wasn't happy with it... She wanted it to be even shorter!! As the lady cut it again, I cringed. Then I think she messed up and cut it again... Oh well, Maggie was thrilled by the end results and it looks adorable on her. She was so excited for everyone to see it. She thinks Mrs. Shedden won't recognize her tomorrow. While we were there, another stylist convinced me that I should be getting Molly's trimmed every 6 weeks and that it will help the growth.. SUCKER!! Molly was so excited when I asked her if she wanted her hair cut too. Her hair is not as short as it looks, it's in a ponytail. Most of the hair has fallen out on the sides!! I couldn't take a picture of Maggie's dramatic change and not of Molly's new style because she is just as proud of it.

Soccer practice went well. Maggie is a lot less afraid of the sport this time around. She realizes that it's okay if she gets knocked down. Her first game is Friday since they cancelled her games this past weekend.
Maggie has a love for drawing and writing stories. I think I am going to check into classes or guidance in this area. I would love to have a little artist in our family. I got a note home that said she had art on display at school, so before I left today, I went downstairs to find it. I wish I had my camera with me because it was awesome. I can't wait to bring it home and frame it!!
1 comment:
Wow! Somehow I've gotten really behind on reading your blog...where have I been? And your new theme is gorgeous!!! How did you do it - new choice with blogger? Do tell...
Anyhoo, enjoyed breakfast with you last week. Thanks so much for joining us and meeting my friends. You fit right in, girl!
Love ya!
Post a Comment