Wednesday, I had Bible Study in my neighborhood. We only have two lessons left. It has been a fabulous study that I would recommend to anyone.. After school, we got to play instead of study. We took our bikes over Erica's house and Daddy met us there so that the kids could ride their bikes. Molly can officially ride (with training wheels). It is amazing to see her peddle so fast. Near the end of Maggie's preschool when she was four years old, they had a bike-a-thon and we were really worried if she would be able to peddle herself around the parking lot. Molly is three and she is all over the place. That just shows that second born children pick up on things much faster!! She is so proud of herself. She called Papaw and said "you lost your tag-along gurl (that's not a typo, that's how she says it)". Melissa came over and brought their bikes. The kids had a great time riding and playing in the yard. There's something so refreshing about spring. Daddy washed every one's car - thanks Daddy!!
Thursday, Daddy had to stay late for a show at work, so Cacki came with us to soccer practice. We moved to our new field on Watt Road, which I think will turn out to be a good thing. We will not have to fight the traffic on Lovell Road.. It took us forever to find the right field. Cacki didn't realize she was coming for a workout. Molly had a great time playing with all of the other younger siblings during practice. After practice, the girls rode home with Cacki and she took them for an icee and a donut (how many grams of sugar???).. Just kidding. They were so tired, it didn't phase them.
Friday was our last day of school for a while. We started our morning at Tataru's for some gymnastics fun with Coleman. Then we had lunch together at McDonald's - yummy!!It had rained on and off all day, so I was sure they would cancel the soccer game, but at 4:00 they declared the fields open for play.. We rushed to Old Navy after school to get Annabella a birthday present. Molly was so exhausted, she fell asleep in the buggy while I was shopping. On our way to the game at 5:00, it was pouring down rain. It took them until 5:30 to cancel the games even though it seemed like a no brainer to me. We headed on over to Ghatti's for Annabella's birthday party. Maggie had a great time, but she was so tired.. We got home and something kicked in for both of the girls. They played until 10:00 when I finally declared it bedtime. I thought for sure that would mean we would get to really sleep in on Saturday morning.....WRONG!!
I heard Molly up and at it shortly after 7:00. I managed to keep Maggie asleep until 8:00. Why can't I have late sleeping children? I love to sleep!! Really, they are not going to miss anything that early around here!! We realized the weather was going to get ugly, so Maggie and I started getting ready so we could go to the mall with Granny to get some new shirts. Molly ended up falling asleep on Daddy, so she missed out on the trip. Maggie wanted to hang out with Granny, so I cam home by myself. Molly was okay with that at first, but she soon realized she could be at Granny and Papaw's having fun, too. She let me know that she wanted to live with them. That lasted a little over twelve hours. She was happy to come home with me this morning. Papaw felt sorry for her because she never gets anything new, so he went out and bought her a brand new Princess bike for no reason besides being Papaw's bike riding buddy!! She was really excited about coming home after church and going to the park to ride it, but plans changed when she laid down on my bed with my IPOD and didn't make it through the first song. She was out cold!!She slept for about 2 1/2 hours and she would have probably slept a lot longer if I had let her. It took three tries at waking her up before she finally came back to life. She is running a low grade fever, but that didn't stop her from wanting to go outside. We ended up going to the walking trails on Lovell Road and she rode in the stroller while we walked two miles. Maggie rode her bike and ended up having a little bike wreck, but nothing more then a good scare for her. After our walk, Daddy dropped us off at the dollar theater so we could go see Enchanted with the McCay's. Molly felt horrible the whole movie. I was sure her fever was going to be around 103, but it was only 100.9 when we got home. I hope she feels better in the morning because they are suppose to go to Cacki's to color Easter Eggs. That is such a special treat for them. We have her three year well visit tomorrow, so we will know a little more about what is going on in her little body!!
No comments:
Post a Comment