Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Love the New Bike!!

Maggie and Molly both spent the night out last night. They had spent the whole day with Cacki because it was time for their annual Easter Egg coloring playdate!! Both girls were very excited about it.. I had to pick Molly up early to take her to her three year well visit, which went great. the doctor got a few good laughs thanks to Molly's carefree spirit.. She loves to entertain.. Her cholesterol was normal.. Thank heavens!! Maggie was jealous that Molly has better blood then her. Maggie decided after dinner that she wanted to spend the night with Cacki. I was surprised that Molly didn't protest, but she went very willingly with me because she wanted to go get her bike. Once we got to Granny's and the excitement of picking her bike up wore off, then she realized it wasn't fair that Maggie got to spend the night away and she didn't. Plus I think the remembered that the doctor told her that she needed to go to sleep by herself and sleep all night!! It was odd coming home alone and not having anyone to wake up with this morning. They were both back home by noon, so I had a little while to clean house while they were away.




Tomorrow we will be leaving for Pigeon Forge to play for a couple of days. Aunt Peggy and Jennifer will meet us there tomorrow night and Maggie is so excited to see Peggy. I remember always getting so excited when my Aunt Doris was coming. I was fortunate that she came often. Maggie hasn't spent a lot of time with Peggy, but obviously enough to know she likes being around her. I am hoping we can learn dog tricks from her while she is here :-).. Both of the girls are also excited that Dollywood will be open while we are there and that they get to go play!!







Thanks for the new bike, Papaw - I LOVE IT!! Doesn't it make me look like such a big girl..




It's sad to think that Molly can peddle a bike that is the same size as Maggie's and she does it really well. She finally got to take it to Anchor Park today and get the wheels dirty!! She did a great job, but still needs to practice using the brakes. They also got to play on the playground for a little while until Granny and I had taken all of the wind that we could take. Molly is exhausted and it will be a short night for us - yipppeee!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! Sounds like you're enjoying Spring Break! Thanks for the comment on my blog - you were the inspiration for changing my "look." Got some updates to share with you when you have the time. Love and Hugs to you!