I think we have finally found a home for all of the new stuff!! We have one big thing that we haven't taken out of the box yet, but I'm sure that will happen by the end of tomorrow. I have managed to delay opening the mega fort for two reasons. First I am afraid it is not the right set to attach the tunnel with and second I am sure there's going to be more pieces then I can figure out all at once. I almost would like the first assembling to be done while the girls are at school. They are not very patient when it comes to putting things together.
The Pogue's came for a short visit Friday night. They didn't get here until 8:30. Maggie asked me earlier in the day why Jessica would have a doctors appointment at night. She didn't understand that her appointment was at 3:30, but by the time she got finished and then drove three hours that it would be night time. The kids had a great time chasing, laughing and screaming. We didn't get them to bed until midnight. I guess we are warming them up for New Year's. Mike and Brad went to a late movie and didn't get home until midnight, so we all slept in the next morning (even Miley). Mike and I got up at 9:45. Maggie and Meredith got up at 10:00 and Molly slept until 10:30. That is the latest either one of my girls have ever slept.. Molly is still trying to recover. She slept until 9:30 this morning and would have slept longer if /I hadn't gone in to take a shower. Molly woke up in the middle of the night, and I went to lay with her. Maggie's sonar kicked in and she realized that I had gotten out of bed. I sent her down to Mike's bed, so at 7:30 when Molly woke up again asking for her Daddy, I told her to come get in bed with me. She came in my room and said "why do you want me to sleep with you, are you scared of the dark?". She cracks me up even in my sleep!!

We made it to church this morning to find that they didn't need me in the nursery, so I went to church with Maggie and Mike. Church just doesn't catch Maggie's attention at all (not even the music). She takes her notebook and doodles the whole time. She was asking if it was almost over before the guy started preaching. After church, we came home and goofed off for a little while and then we went to Granny's so I could download some music on my
Ipod. I haven't been able to play with my toy because of our outdated computer!! We picked Mike up and hit
Krystals for dinner (real healthy, huh!!) then we made a family trip to
Wal-Mart - not so much fun.. Both girls took their
DS in, but it still didn't keep their attention. We rented a movie as we left and both girls are laying in Molly's bed watching it. They may have been asleep by now, but in my cleaning frenzy I forgot they were laying in there and I turned the light on and got them both stirred up.
Tomorrow is New Year's Eve!! We are having a few people over to play games, eat and have fun!! I have no doubt that both girls will be awake to see Hannah Montana ring in the new year with Dick Clark!! HAPPY NEW YEARS!!
No comments:
Post a Comment