The week went by so fast, I cannot believe I am so far behind. Last week was rather uneventful for us. We actually didn't plan anything for any night - yippee!! Monday was Cacki's birthday, but she wasn't 100% with her eye, so we didn't go down there. I volunteered in Maggie's classroom Monday morning and enjoyed having lunch with her. Thursday, my Dad spent the whole day over here trying to get this living room project wrapped up. This was quiet and undertaking. Basically all that is left is a coat of paint and the doors to the cabinets. Friday, we went to Cacki's after school and hung out for a couple of hours since we hadn't seen she hadn't seen the girls since the Saturday before we left for San Francisco. They were excited to see her, but they had to remain as quiet as possible for Grandbob and that didn't last long.
Saturday morning, Mike and I left for Atlanta to see the Police in concert. Maggie spent the night with the Pack's and Molly and Miley stayed with Granny & Papaw. They all had fun. The concert was great. We stayed at the Marriott downtown, so we were within walking distance. After the concert, our room was still very hot, so at 11:30 they had to switch us to another room. It was worth moving all of our stuff. We got breakfast in bed for free thanks to the inconvenience. We got up and headed home at 10:00. Mike took Maggie ice skating last night and she had a blast. She told me she fell 23 times!! There was once a time when she wasn't so happy about falling. Molly and I went to the mall with Granny to get some shopping done.
Mike is on vacation this week. As much grief as I have given him, it's actually nice having him around. I am glad he has a week to do what he wants ( okay, what I have scheduled). We spent the morning getting some Christmas shopping done. After a short nap, I am going to wake him and we are going to take Molly to get her hair trimmed. She has been wanting a hair cut. Maybe it will help it grow. Tonight, I have Mom's Night Out, so he is in charge of the kids!! Tomorrow will be his day to do what he wants while I am at Pep Mom's!!
No comments:
Post a Comment