
This week has slipped by so quickly!! I have to admit that I am really enjoying not having an obligations during the week, but I'm sure after Christmas that will all end. Maggie has already made it clear that she wants to do ice skating again and Molly wants to do gymnastics. Of course they wouldn't want to do the same thing.
Sunday we hung out at Granny & Papaw's after church. Molly was not happy Saturday night that she didn't get any pizza, so she went downstairs and asked Papaw if she could have a dollar to get some pizza. Then she went back downstairs and told him that she needed another dollar to get the cinnamon sticks. She is so funny!!

Monday was uneventful.I did take the girls after school to try to get a cute picture of the girls for our Christmas card. Tuesday we had an appointment at 3:15 to get the girl's pictures made. I checked Maggie out at 2:00 so we could go get her hair cut first. We were a little a pushed for time, but they were running behind when we got there. Cacki met us there to help with the decision process. I hate choosing "the best" picture. Afterwards, we met Daddy at the mall and ate Chik-Fil-A for dinner. He took them home and I had a night out. I went to see Dan in Real Life with Erica. It was such a sweet movie.
Wednesday we went to the playground after school with the Pack's. It's a great play date for the kids and the dogs. Miley loves playing with Lola. I fixed beef stew to take over to my parents house because Mike was going out with Danny. Unfortunately Danny's car broke down and Mike didn't get to see his movie. He seemed a bit bummed out when he got home. Seems like he often gets jipped out of his play dates!!

Thursday was one of those days that I was absolutely exhausted. The girls had a birthday party to go to, but I was determined to stay home. Melissa called and told me I should go, and since she was bringing a wrapped present for me, what excuse did I have. It was a great learning experience for Maggie. It was at the animal shelter and the girls each had to bring a stuffed animal to give to the animals. Of course Maggie can't part with anything, so she cried her eyes out about it. Afterwards, she told me she felt much better about giving her stuffed animal to a pet that needed it. I want her to realize that it is okay to part with things. The stuffed animals had been in a goodwill bag for over a month and she hadn't missed them.

Today I think we are just hanging out. Nothing exciting planned!!
No comments:
Post a Comment