Sunday, October 28, 2007

Fall Festival

I survived last night....I put five kids to bed and it was easier then the average night at this house. The football fanatics didn't get home until almost 2:00, so to say the least, I didn't want to crawl out of bed this morning. I got to church to find that we had way too many nursery workers. After church, we went to Granny's and I crashed for two hours. I was exhausted. Once I got up and functioning again, I brought the girls home and got them into their costumes. Molly tried to change her mind at the last minute that she wanted to be Tinkerbell, but it was too late. They had a lot of fun at the Fall Festival at my parent's church. They had a horse there for the kids to ride and I think Maggie wanted to chicken out, but she saw much smaller kids riding and she wasn't going to be outdone by them. Both Maggie and Molly loved the ride!! They got to share a first together.

No comments: