Monday, October 29, 2007

Another Costume Party







Both girls returned to school today and I almost got all of my deliveries finished. I would have gotten all of my area out if it hadn't been for stopping for my flu shot. I figured it was better to lose an hour now rather then a week of being sick later. I am going to send Mike and Molly to get theirs on Saturday morning (hopefully). Molly had a great day at school. She actually came back to the door to give me a kiss and a hug. That is a first!! Maggie was glad to go back and see all of her friends. After school we went in Wal-Mart to get envelopes and we left an hour later. It's amazing how much time you can waste looking at this and that. Plus Maggie picked out a pack of gum, we took out three pieces and then Molly put the pack down and we had to go back in search of it since we hadn't paid for it yet.


Tonight was the All Saints party at church. The girl's both had a great time. Molly is really starting to get into crafts and it is so cute to watch her. She decorated a cookie and then didn't want to eat it. That's nothing like her sister.







No comments: