Thursday, October 25, 2007

A Day in the Mountains with Cacki




Today was a great day to be outside. The weather was a little questionable at times, but it turned out to be terrific. The girls and I left around 10:30 and headed for the mountains with out bikes and our puppy. I delivered directories in Maryville before we went on to Townsend so I wouldn't have to drive back over there next week. We got to the campground around 12:30 and the girls were raring to play. Of course, first on the agenda was going potty. The girls have to check out every potty. Molly had her first trip in the camper potty and her reaction as much like Maggie's---awww. Funny the reaction you get from a small potty that you flush with your foot. We visited all three playgrounds at least twice and Miley loved chasing the girls all over the place. Then I geared the girls up with helmets and we rode on the sidewalk down to the IGA and then turned around and came back. Maggie did a great job and finally got brave enough to ride down the hills with her brakes on. Then we went to visit with Uncle Johnny and Aunt Kay. That didn't last long before the girls were back outside playing again. Maggie rode her bike some more before it was time to load up and come home. We got to say hello to Mary Nell, Dale, Jim & Libby before we made our journey back home. Molly was asleep within five minutes, so it was a quiet ride home. Maggie got to play her DS without any fussing. Unfortunately, our DVD player bit the dust today. Luckily I saved the box and all the stuff that goes with it and my Mom is anal about receipts, so I should be able to take it back.. Thanks Cacki and Grandbob for a memorable fall break day!!

No comments: