Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Having A Puppy's Not So Bad!!
We are almost finished with day three and I would have to say so far that having a puppy hasn't been too bad. Really not bad at all!! The first two nights she slept through the night. She does wake up about thirty minutes before my alarm clock goes off and we will be working on that. I need all the sleep I can get. She is doing great with pottying. Knock on wood, I think she is going to be easy to train. The girls LOVE her. Maggie would carry her around 24/7 if she could. I have to have her in the car with me when I pick her up and she holds her until I force her to put her in her cage for rest. Maggie is a little intimidated by her first thing in the morning because she is so hyper after a long night of sleep. She has not messed in her cage at all and we have had few accidents to clean up inside, so all in all it is going great. Molly loves her, but is a little rough on her. Not on purpose, she just doesn't understand how fragile she is. She accidentally stepped on her foot this evening and we got to hear a yelp. Luckily it wasn't too serious. We took her to the McCay's house to introduce her tonight and of course Maggie had trouble sharing her. Once she got her back, she never put her down until we returned home. She is going to be spoiled rotten. Cacki, if you get to check this, we hope you are having lots of fun. We were outside tonight and Molly heard a plane going over and she kept talking about Cacki being in a plane way up in the sky. Be safe - we miss you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment