Sunday, September 9, 2007

Announcing Baby Miley Wallace




We are proud to announce the arrival of Baby Miley Wallace. She was born on July 8, 2007 to a Yorkie Mommy and a Poodle Daddy in Russell Springs, KY. Both of her parents are champion breeds that are used for show dogs. Papaw delivered her to us on Sunday, September 9th around 3:20 in the afternoon. The girls are so excited. The poor puppy, she can't do anything without being redirected by two sets of little hands. We brought her home and she found her comfy spot with Mike on the couch, but the girls wouldn't stop interrupting her so I had to put her in her crate. She was very thankful to have a quiet spot to rest safe from the kids. After her first nap at home, I took her outside to potty and she was successful. She pee-peed a little and then I brought her inside for a drink of water then we gave her her first bath. Now I have to say she just smells like a wet puppy. She is so soft and so sweet. I am excited to know that she is not going to grow out of this tiny stage as quickly as Bear and Macy did. Maggie is very excited to introduce her to all of her friends. Miley is going to need a few days to adjust to the energy level at our house.


No comments: