The week all seems to run together these days. I am not sure how families survive that have multiple children in multiple activities. I am thankful that we have two girls and hopefully for a while we will be able to persuade them to do the same thing.
Monday we went to get our costumes after school since they were on sale. Maggie is going to be a High School Musical cheerleader and Molly is going to be a Bratz cat. The we had soccer practice.
Tuesday the girls were able to swim. It was hot and the water made it to 83 degrees. The Pack's and the Abney's joined us and the girls had a great time. The swimming didn't last long because they were having more fun torturing Miley.. Poor Miley!! She is one tough cookie. After everyone left, we ran over to Granny's so the kids would play with Cameron and Meghan. Cameron and Maggie walked with me around part of their neighborhood trying to sell school coupon books. They managed to sell two.
Wednesday was church. We met Mike there to eat dinner and then we dropped the girls off. Molly is over being dropped off twice in one day. From now on, I guess we will leave her with my parents while we go to our class. We got the results from our personality test and mine was dead on. The quote that went with my personality was "consider it done". I am very much that way and as a friend pointed out, that's why it is hard for me to say no to anything. Mike's quote was "many hands make light work". I think this class is going to be a lot of fun as we get further into it.
Thursday was suppose to be soccer, but we ended up skipping to go to a fund raiser at Bounce USA for the Light the Night Walk. Poor Christi had put all this work into arranging this fund raiser and only one other friend of hers showed up besides us. The time was a little difficult for people I think. 5:30 is dinner time and most people have activities going on. I think it would have done much better if it had been at a different time.
Today.. So far we have gone for a walk around the neighborhood and cleaned house little. Later we have a soccer game and then we are going to the hot air balloon festival. Maggie loved it a couple of years ago when we went.
School has gone well this week. Maggie is having a little problem with the boys chasing her on the playground. I think she was fine with it at first, but she is over it now. Molly has good days and bad with dropping off. The teach assures me it is a show just for me. Thanks Molly!! We are having a lot of problems with temper tantrums. Maggie never threw a fit that even compares to Molly's. If she did, then God was kind enough to erase those memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment