Where does the time go on the weekends? Saturday we played lazy until we realized how much we had to accomplish before 1:00. We had to go to the post office, sign Maggie up for soccer and take my car to the shop before they closed. We took Maggie to the church where they were hosting registration for AYSO soccer and the first booth was picking out a jersey. Maggie was a little shy and didn't want to choose a number for her jersey, so they gave her #48 on her reversible blue and white jersey. Then we had to pay and get our schedule. When we got to the car, Mike was standing outside because Molly had screamed the whole time we were inside (for the record was 5 minutes - tops!). Maggie didn't say much about the jersey until we got to the mall for some more tax free crowd excitement. Then she asked if she could proudly wear her new jersey. She was so cute when she put it on and her face lit up with pride. I can't wait to see her on the field for the first time. After fighting the mall crowds, we came home and the girls got to swim for a little while with Daddy before it was time for him to go meet Buddy Harrell for dinner and a movie. I took the girls to my parents so Maggie could play with Cameron until Granny got off work and then we met her at Olive Garden for dinner. Two hours later, we headed to Target to by the school essentials and then home we headed for bed. Daddy got home before I got them to sleep, so that excitement prolonged bedtime.
This morning I jumped out of bed at 9:10. I had fallen asleep in Molly's bed sometime this morning and I almost overslept. We made it to church where I had 15 two year olds to entertain. After church we came home and Maggie played downstairs and Molly played upstairs while I laid down for a little rest and Mike read the paper. We dropped Molly off with Papaw at 3:30 so we could take Maggie to see The BRATZ movie. It was really a cute movie and had a great message for kids. I was impressed by how well they did it. Afterwards, we went by the house to drop Mike off, but Maggie threatened to cry if he didn't go to Granny's, so he went. Of course once we were there she didn't really care if he was there or not - she did her own thing. Now we are attempting to get the girls to bed at a decent time because we have to be at JCPenney's by 9:30 for the photo shoot for the UT program. That should be fun as hot as it has been.
No comments:
Post a Comment