
I was working downstairs this afternoon when I heard from far away, "mommy, help me" over and over. I ran upstairs to find out what was wrong only to find Molly just as the picture describes. She was "stuck". She had figured out how to pull the stop up and she had put water in the sink. She had no great explanation for what she was doing up there. I did the best I could in photoshop to hide her "privates". She will probably kill me when she gets older for posting this picture. I didn't want it to be any worse then it had to be.
We met my family at Chili's for dinner and then everyone came back here to swim while Mike ad I ran to the hospital to see Vicki & Johnny. My thoughts and prayers are with them. They have a long road ahead of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment