Thursday, we had to take the car to be checked out because the check engine light was on. That afternoon, the Pack's came over for a swim and then later Erica came back so we could start on our consignment sale stuff. I have so much "stuff" spread across my basement. The sale is always a motivator for me to clean out.
Friday was a relaxing day.. We ran a couple of errands early and then came home and enjoyed an afternoon nap together. I think that was the first one this summer where we all three went to sleep at the same time and slept for a decent amount of time. We were preparing for the Pack family and the Collins' family to join us that evening for pizza, swimming and lots of fun. Kimberly ended up joining us and before the night was over, all of the adults and kids were in the pool at the same time.
Saturday, we contemplated doing many different things, but in the end, we decided to stay home and just chill out. Anna Rose ended up spending a few hours with us, which Maggie & Molly loved. There's something about Anna Rose that Molly loves, maybe it's just being able to say her name. After I took Anna Rose home, I dropped the girls off at Granny & Papaw's. I needed a break from Molly after she pooped in three of her bathing suits. One accident I can handle and I expect, but by the third time, I was over it!! Mike and I went to see License to Wed, but it was sold out, so we went to see Transformers. I have to admit, I enjoyed it!!
I picked the girls up early thing morning for church and Molly was exhausted. She didn't take a nap on Saturday and she stayed up until 10:00. Then she was excited to get out of bed at 7:00 this morning. After church, we ate lunch and Molly fell asleep on the way home. She slept from about 1:15 - 4:30. Of course Mike and I took advantage of the quiet time and rested too, but Maggie refused to sleep. Who knows if I will ever get her back to bed tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment