1st Place in the Long Jump Division goes to --- Maggie Wallace!!! I was totally shocked. I didn't hear the length of her first jump, but her second jump was 4' 5" and Maddie's was 5'3". Maddie got second place, but apparently they average the two jumps or Maggie just had a really long first jump. It's all a learning process for me. Maggie was so excited when she realized she got first place, but I'm not sure she even realizes how big that is yet. She got 4th place in the 50 meter dash.. Maddie got 5th place. Luckily the girls didn't race at the same time, so we didn't have to worry about them waiting on each other. She really enjoyed the meet overall even if there was a lot of sitting and waiting. She got to see Reagan, an old friend from gymnastics. The weather was perfect. It was overcast, so we didn't melt in the stands waiting our turn. Cacki went with us which was a huge help with Molly.. I really enjoyed deeing the talent of so many kids out there. Some kids are just naturals when it comes to running. We are getting ready to head to the McCay's house to celebrate Baby Colbot (Coleman's) second birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment