What a fun day for Maggie (and Molly - since she lives through Maggie's friendships)!! Today Maggie actually ran to spot #1 to get in the car.. Of course having Annabella and Abby by her side made getting to the car more exciting. Once they were in the car and buckled, they all quickly agreed that they wanted Hailee to complete the mix. Molly had just dozed off as I rounded the corner of car line and when she heard their excited voices she knew she didn't want to miss out on any fun. The girls were so excited to jump on the trampoline together. Annabella hadn't been over since we got it. I got the kitched set up and ready for the girls to make cupcakes. I am so sad that I forgot to get the camera ready for pictures. It is so easy to forget and then I get so mad at myself because it's those little memories that are so easy for me to forget. After they got their cupcakes down, we were off to the playground. They had so much fun laughing, running and swinging. Kelly ended up coming down to the playground and Joseph wasn't sure what to think of that many girls. I ended up walking home with 8 kids from the playgorund... Joseph and Lauren didn't want to miss out on that fun adventure. Then they all jumped on the trampoline until Abby and Annabella's mom's picked them up..
Yesterday was gymnastics.. Maggie got a private lesson since she was the only one to show up for class. Miss Lindsay worked on some more difficult things with her then usual. Apparently Miss Abby that teaches some of the more difficult classes saw her and told Miss Lindsay that she would be ready to move up to the Future Stars class which is where they get them ready for being on a team. They will give us all the info on it next week and we will have to make a decision. Wednesday was also Molly's last day of preschool. We are goint to miss Ms. Carrie, Ms. Susan and Ms. Lori!!
Tuesday was back to school for Maggie.. She was definitly not going to miss out on another day with friends!!
No comments:
Post a Comment