Monday, May 14, 2007
A great day followed by a sick day... Maggie woke up crying in the middle of the night saying her throat and under her eyes were hurting. 1:00 AM diagnosis- sinus infection. For the next couple of hours she and I didn't get much sleep due to her coughing. We tried everything, but nothing helped. I woke her up when the alarm clock went off and she said she didn't feel good, so we slept in.. By 9:30 (45 minutes after she woke up) she was really wishing she had gone to school. She was afraid I was going to take her to the doctor. I took 2 tsp. of children's benedryl last night when we got home from the movies and it had a much stronger effect on me then the pills ever have. I felt drunk within twenty minutes. It really messed with my system all night and into today. I think mine is pollen related. I have felt like my head was in the clouds all day. I finally gave up at 1:00 and told Molly and Maggie to get in their beds and we were taking a nap. I am quiet certain that I fell asleep first. We slept about two hours. I feel worse right after I wake up, so it took me another hour to get going again.. I had some prescription cough medicine left from Maggie, so I gave it to both of the girls before they went to bed. I can only hope this works better!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment