Monday, April 9, 2007

We'll Miss You Yentna


Maggie got very lucky and had Yentna for the 4 day Easter break. Tomorrow she has to return to school. At least now she is use to taking her back. The first time we had her Maggie cried when she had to take her back to school. Of course now we own three Yentna's of our very own!!
Today Maggie spent the afternoon with Abby. Of course when Abby's mom called this morning, Maggie and Molly were playing the best I think they ever have together. I was actually getting some work done. I hated to let her leave, but I figured the good sportsmanship wouldn't last forever. Molly has done great with potty training. She decided this morning that she wanted to wear panties this morning and she has made it to the potty almost every time.. She even put herself on the potty right before bed and went potty without being reminded. I know it can't possibly be this easy, but I've got my fingers crossed.

No comments: