What a busy Sunday... It started for Mommy with 20 - 2 year olds in nursery. One of course being Molly who wasn't in a very pleasant mood. She made it known when I arrived to pick her up at Granny's that she didn't want to go to church with me, she wanted to go to Papaw's church. They had asked her if she would go to her class and she said "no, I like the music". After church we rushed home to eat lunch, change clothes, wrap a present and rush out the door for a birthday part at 2:00 for Ridge.
Melissa discovered the bowling alley on UT campus and what a great place for a party. There wasn't anyone there and it's smoke free. The kids had a blast and Melissa overdid it with the cake and the goody bags. I was afraid Molly wouldn't exactly get the concept behind bowling yet, but she loved it. Maddie took her under her wing and taught her how to give it a good push down the lane. We will definitely be adding that place to our to do again list. It's cheap, fun and clean. I was shocked they had shoes in Molly's size and of course being on campus they looked brand new.
No comments:
Post a Comment