Molly has had a good potty training day.. She went to the potty before she went to bed last night and was able to stay dry all night.. As soon as she woke up this morning we rushed to the potty, but nothing happened. I waited and waited - who doesn't have to pee first thing in the morning? I fixed breakfast and then we went back to the potty. She had been up for a good hour or more before she finally sat down on the potty and announced in her proud voice "I did it!!!". The next pullup wasn't successful. She snuck off to a quiet place a pooped (boy will I be glad to be done changing poopy diapers). Meghan came over to play while Papaw took Cameron and Maggie to see Firehouse Dog, but it was nap time, so they didn't get to play together long. Meghan slept in Molly's bed and Molly slept in Mommy's bed. When Molly woke up she was still dry, so she proudly showed Meghan how she could pee in the potty for some jelly beans as her reward. Molly went with me and Granny to the store and every five minutes I would ask her if she still had her stars and she would check and proudly answer "yes"!! Granny let her pick out two packs of panties of her choice. That was a tuff decision - should I pick Little Mermaid, Princesses, Hello Kitty, Tinker Bell, Happy Feet or Curious George. She She picked out Hello Kitty and then thought the second pack was going to be for Maggie. We finally convinced her it was for herself. She grabbed Happy Feet and then changed her mind. She ended up buying Hello Kitty and Curious George. Granny told her she wasn't going to get to wear them until she went home - no fair Granny!!
Mommy and Daddy went to see Disturbia - not exactly Mommy's type of movie. Luckily I wore a hat and was able to cover my eyes. Daddy is in heaven, he got to watch two movies in one day with Mommy. While Meghan slept on my chest, we watched Night Listener.
No comments:
Post a Comment